Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Interview with Cora

I got this idea off a friend's blog and I though it looked fun. I took a few questions out b/c they were just going way over her head, but some of them were pretty funnny:

1. What is something mom always says to you? Don't scream and no yelling.

2. What makes mom happy? Me and friends.

3. What makes mom sad? When I don't listen.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Dance.

5. What was your mom like as a child? You had bottles and you cried.

6. How old is your mom? 5

7. How tall is your mom? This tall...b/c you eat lemons.

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go somewhere and paint my toenails.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? That means you lost me. You said "Cora, come back!"

11. What is your mom really good at? Putting make-up on.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Animals.

13. What does mom do for a job? Check on the computer.

14. What is your mom’s favorite food? Spaghetti and noodles and chicken and lettuce and broccoli.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Olivia. She's a pig.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games and mermaids and toys like the clubhouse and the train and my Hannah Montana guitar.

18. How are you and your mom the same? We're girls. Daddy's a boy.

19. How are you and your mom different? Mommy's big and I'm tall but little.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? We go to Chuckee Cheese.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He plays instruments.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? That way and this way.

8 comments:

Iverson Family said...

That has got to be the CUTEST thing I have ever heard! What a funny girl:) And that last picture you posted of her...is that really Cora? Is she really that grown up? Oh my goodness...what a beautiful girl:)

Dana Marchant said...

That is hilarious and absolutely precious!

Justin and Amy said...

I like the answer to how she knows you love her. I mean what else could going to Chucky Cheese mean besides I love you!

Amy said...

You are a complete pig! Too cute - I really should do this with my kids.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I am totally doing this with Elijah and Elizabeth. My favorite answer(made me laugh out loud)was "what is mommy not good at? animals". She is so funny.

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I am definately stealing this! I can so see Cora answering these questions as she acts like shes not really paying attention, but yet giving great answers! I am really curious to see what Spencer will say!

Bre said...

That is soooo cute! I love it! She had some really funny answers. I just love her. =)

Todd and Meagan said...

SO I hear that you and I should talk. Apparently our kids are very similar in being difficult on a few different things like potty training and now I have forgotten the other one...Amy said it was like listening to you as I was complaining about Fisher :) You can give me advice!

Those questions and answers were great :) I can't believe how big Cora is getting. Oh- and I did get a new camera. I love it, I just need to figure out how to use it.