Thursday, February 17, 2011

Disneyland - 2011

We took a trip to Disneyland with our friends, the Zobrists. And by we, I mean Shawn, Cora and I. Sadly, I did not think taking my 1 year old to Disneyland would be very fun...for anyone involved. So Collin stayed home and spent some quality time with Auntie Amy, Uncle Justin and Kamryn.

Here is Cora and Ella at Minnie's house.
Cora in Toon Town
The terrible picture I got in front of the Disneyland Castle. That sun's a killer.
Cora, Ryan and Ella in line for Peter Pan!! Our very first ride of the trip!
Shawn and Cora on Peter Pan!
Waiting in line to meet the princesses.
Katie and Alaina on the Storybook Boat Ride.
Ryan, Jared and Katie
Cora was obsessed with the Disneyland Map. She wanted to find where we were at all times.
Shawn and Cora on Cora's favorite: the tea cups. I cannot handle this ride. In fact, it was difficult for me to even take the pictures. Watching all those spinning cups makes me SO nauseous. Shawn, however, is the master!! Cora has an absolute ball going on this ride with her Daddy.
If you look closely at this picture you will see Shawn's tongue is actually hanging out of his mouth. He can't even contain his excitement. Funnest Dad EVER, in Cora's eyes.


Lots of walking at Disneyland, so this is how we roll...

It the giant tea cup. Snot coming out of Cora's nose...awesome.
Ryan and Cora waiting to see me and Mama Payne (Katie's Mom) take off on California Screamin'! Sue was my roller coaster buddy on this trip. Everyone else wussed out on the fun rides. So glad I had her there!
Oh ya! That's us in the front row! This is seriously the best roller coaster I've ever been on!

Mama Payne, Alaina, Cora, Shawn and I...dead beat after 2 full days at Disneyland and California Adventure. It was such a fun trip and I can't wait to go back again when Collin is a bit older.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I loved looking through all of your updates!!! I wouldn't have taken the baby to Disneyland either - definitely not worth it!