Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Sleeping Beauty

I just realized that I have several pictures of Cora sleeping over the last few years. Thought it'd be fun to post some of them.

Feb 2008 - We often found her sleeping like this. How? I'll never know.
April 2008 - I know she's not sleeping, but she used to just lay on our bottom step all the time. I thought it was SO cute.
May 2008 - this was ALL Shawn's doing...
October 2008 - fell asleep on the floor
Jan 2010 - (couldn't find any from 2009...weird.)
March 2010 - sick on the couch :(
May 2010 - fell asleep during "quiet time" in her room
August 2010 - fell asleep in time out
Sept 2010 - Her froggy sleeping mask. She seriously sleeps with it on every night.
Oct 2010 - fell asleep reading. A girl after her Daddy's heart!
Dec 2010 - Yes, she's in a pack n play. It was set up in her room for a baby I was watching earlier that day and when I went to check on her she had climbed right in there. That can NOT be comfortable.
July 2011 - Fell asleep in the car on the way home from the fireworks. She looks BEAT, right?!
Feb 2011 - Got these 2 backwards...this was on the way home from 2 days in Disneyland. That's pure exhaustion, right there. Also, this was taken with a cell phone. Hence the awful resolution.

No comments: