Monday, January 22, 2007

Like Mother/Father, Like Daughter


Here are some old pics of me and Shawn when we were little next to pics of Cora...I think we both look a lot like her. Weird. I find it rather amusing that Shawn's baby pics look like they were taken in a different decade than mine :) Haha!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Does everyone think I don't know how to add or something? My Mom said the same thing. Shawn was born in 1980 and I was born in 1984...that's the same decade, right??? The 1st & 2nd pics are Shawn and the 3rd & 4th are mine. I was going to include that in the blog but I assumed the DRESS I'm wearing in both pics would give it away. Try being a little more observant, k Justin? :)

Shawn said...

That was one time!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... You're right... she is definitely a mix of the both of you. How adorable.