This is just a little example of the "taste of terrible two's" Cora's been giving us lately. We went to see the model of our house b/c, well, we just like to go. Actually this time we went b/c my husband, whom I love so much, wanted to measure the distance from the couch to the TV. He's trying to convince me that we won't even be able to see our TV so we'll need a new 55'' when we move in. It's very likely this won't happen, but why keep him from dreaming, right? Anyway, Cora REALLY wasn't ready to leave and, well the pictures tell it all. Precious, isn't she???

8 comments:
She's her mother. It's payback time :)
Oh my goodness! It's adorable...but at the same time, it's not. Wow, I love it!
Yeah, maybe it's adorable when you're not the one listening to it.
That's hilarious! It makes me want 15 just like her. Haha. Actually my niece does the exact same thing, and it just makes me laugh at her.
Buy the biggest TV possible. If it doesn't fit, I'll help you knock out a wall. There was 108" TV at CES. You don't really "need" a garage and/or kitchen.
I agree with you Ben. My wall should BE a TV. I want to have to go out to the garage to hook up cables.
Hey Chelsea... post pictures of yourself as a little girl, and Cora side by side... I want to see if she looks like you when you were a kid!
I'll work on it :)
Post a Comment