Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New pics

So Grandma Debbie (my Mom) and Grandma Tina (Shawn's Mom) somehow chose to get Cora the same exact thing for Christmas...weird, huh? Grandma Debbie's gift came a little early so Grandma Tina had to take hers back and get something else. She and Shea (Shawn's Sister) babysat this weekend and brought Cora replacement presents...Cora LOVES them! Here are a few pics of her favorite gift...




And here are a few more recent pics...just cause they're cute...




This is her new thing she likes to do in the mornings...she'll point to her bookshelf and then when I give her a book she sits back down and browses through it. It's the cutest thing ever. She certainly doesn't get her love of reading from me...she is her Daddy's daughter!

3 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

She looks like such a little girl! She's not a baby anymore. Mom and I were looking at pictures of her the other day when she was just a few months old. She look so different! I miss her:(

Lori said...

Could she be any cuter? I love that she's already a book baby! Good job, you guys. Old Navy and Baby Gap are great, but reading rules! Love you!

Greg and Sariah said...

Backyardigans rules!!! And that's all I have to say about that!