Monday, May 7, 2007

Fun things...

So this morning Cora was palling around with her Uniqua. She took her everywhere! It was the cutest thing ever. She was putting he on her bounce and spin zebra and saying "Bounce! Bounce!" Then she sat her in the musical chair and she was trying to sit next to her. There just wasn't quite enough room though.
Cora looks so disappointed, doesn't she? Poor Uniqua is being squished!

Yesterday morning I had to give Cora a bath right when I got her up b/c she had poop EVERYWHERE! Up her back, all over her pjs, in her hair, all over her sheets and blankets...you get the picture, right? It wasn't pretty. Anyway, we don't have church until 1:30 so I didn't want to put her in her dress that early but I also didn't want to put her in another outfit only to change her again a few hours later. So I found this robe that Shawn and I bought for her right when we found out we were pregnant. Note: it is size 0-3 months, which doesn't really mean anything b/c the robe was HUGE on her when she actually was that age. Needless to say she's outgrown it now. It wasn't the most fashionable thing she's worn but it worked.
She also has become infatuated with our boxes. She loves just standing in them or sitting in the with a few toys.
Every once in a while she falls over though and that's not so fun I guess.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

That robe is a crack up. I remember when you got that. Her little chubby legs look adorable coming out of it. You may have started a new trend. I am beginning to wonder about you mothers who stop to take a picture of your children who are obviously in distress and in need of comfort. That's why grandma (oma) needs to be there :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see my daughter is not the only one to take pictures of a child in distress. I'm so glad you girls blog. It's so much fun to see your babies and houses and sometimes you. Cora is adorable. She and Camden are at my favorite age. Every day is something new! See you in Reno I hope for the reception.

Karen

Justin and Amy said...

I do like the robe statement. Very fun. I love that she is getting attached to her Uniqua. Should I be expecting little Uniqua in some of the wedding pictures?

Chelsea said...

Oh dear, I hope not! Although she would be in keeping with the wedding colors :) I'd also just like to state for the record that I remember seeing plenty of pictures of myself growing up when I was in some sort of pain or another...stuck in the milk can, ring a bell Mom?