Monday, May 14, 2007

Huggies Box

So by the time you scroll down through all these pictures I know you'll be wondering "How many pictures did she really need to put of Cora in the Huggies box?" But as I was trying to narrow it down to my favorites I realized they are all so funny. So sorry if the pics seem repetitive. At least I know my Mom will enjoy them if no one else does :)

She all of a sudden become interested in this box the other morning. She likes to crawl in and then try to stand up. Not the brightest thing she's ever attempted but amusing to say the least.
"Oh, so exhausting!"

Theses two next pictures were taken in the afternoon after her nap. I got her up, went in my room for a minute and then came out to see her like this:
I love how you can see her little hand sticking out on the side. "Peek-A-Boo!"
This is just a random picture I decided to throw in. Shawn's Dad graduated from Law School on Friday and this was a picture I took of her during the ceremony. She looks amused, doesn't she?

2 comments:

Greg and Sariah said...

Of course your mom will love them, but I do too. How cute is that!?! I love this stage. I keep saying that, oh 16 months is my fav, no 18 months, they just keep getting cuter! I mean...geez I just laugh all day. Our moms are right, Cora and Camden are their medicine for a good time and a smile.

Justin and Amy said...

You should put those pictures in a comic strip and have Shawn add comments to them. They are so funny. She is hilarious! I love the funny face she is making in the last one. Can't wait to see her! Only 2 more days!!