I finally got her to keep her hat on for more than 2 seconds. We had always planned on her being a "hat baby" b/c we were sure she'd be bald but then she showed up with tons of hair so we never put a hat on her head. Sucks for us now b/c she HATES them. Anyway, being outside seemed to distract her of that. I think she looks so cute! She's carrying her water around, of course, b/c it's getting really hot here. 97 today. Yay for Las Vegas in the Summer time...not really though. We're really going to miss this little grassy area we have right outside our door once we move into the house, which is only a month away! I can't even believe it! We probably won't be able to get grass in the backyard until next year so she won't have anywhere like this to play. We're enjoying it while we still can.

Searching for more lady bugs I think...didn't find any though : (

Kicking the ball around on the grass. She's an insane kicker! We're thinking soccer is in the works for sure!

3 comments:
does she have jellies on? how cute! we got grass in our backyard...but no sprinklers and the water fairy kept forgeting to water it with the hose. stupid fairy, it's kinda dead and we don't let camden go back there. what is it about grass that little kids just love? it's amazing to them, they could run around for hours. HELLO...it's HOOOTTTTTT! Mommy is ready to go in! hehe
Yup...pink jellies! :) I think they're pretty cute but her feet always get really dirty in them. Must be the baby sweat and that "jelly" material or something. The other day she actually told me when she was ready to go in. It was sooooo hot! I was very thankfufl!
I love little chubby legs on toddlers! Micaela loves to play outside, unfortunately we don't have a fenced in backyard, so her outside play usually consists of a few times a week at the park.
Post a Comment