Sunday, May 20, 2007

**Wedding Bliss**

So they're officially married! YAY! Everything was so perfect! Amy looked more beautiful than I've ever seen her look in my whole life and Justin was so handsome! The weather couldn't have been more wonderful and the reception that evening was amazing! They were both floating on a cloud all day long. There are sooo many pictures coming up you will feel like you were there...if you weren't really there :) Amy and Justin leave for their honeymoon in New York tomorrow (Monday) and will be back next weekend. I miss them already but can't wait to talk to them when they return. Hope everyone enjoys the pics!








Amy & one of her good friends Adrienne.


Amy & her 3 girls...Michele, BreAnn & Meagan

Amy & my Mommy!

Amy, Mom & Dad




Look how pretty my Sister is!!!








Fisher (Meagan & Todd's son) trying to give Cora some love! So cute!



WARNING: Quite a bit of kissing coming up...







Amy with Chad and Carson (Justin's Brother & Nephew)


Amy with Kathy & Kelly (Justin's Mom & Sister-in-Law)






Amy dancing with Shawn & Cora, who was being so so shy to her Auntie Am.



Ooooo, she got him good. Don't worry...he gets her back.


11 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures so quickly. I would love it if you could email me some, since I forgot my camera, especially the one of me, Bre and Megs and the one of Amy that you captioned "look how pretty my sister is." It was great to see you guys. Cora is just as cute in person!

Greg and Sariah said...

I'm sooo glad you posted so many! I won't get to be at the reno reception because my father-in-law is getting married the 1st in Cali. I am so bummed. I just told Judy at church that she better take tons of pictures of the "before the reception" so I can see the beautiful pink and brown. Amy looks gorgeous. I am so incredibly happy for her. Justin is a great addition to your family. Thank you thank you for all the pics...the cake in face is always a good thing to enjoy and make you feel like you were there. Where are you Miss Chels? What did you wear? Ilove cora's dress. Such a cutie. Aren't kids so cute when they have their shy face on!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting the pictures. They were all real good, you are a great Photographer. I would have liked to see some of you and the other adults, your Mom looked fantastic and Amy just absolutely Beautiful, Justin looked good too. I am sure there will be lots more coming, I can't wait.

Chelsea said...

I wore the same dress that Kelly (Justin's sister) had on at the reception. I wasn't in any of these pictures because I took all of them.

Betty Brackett said...

Beautiful pictures, Chelsea!! Everybody looked stunning. Have you thought of a second career? :) I love Shawn's tie! Can't wait to see you all at the reception in Reno...don't forget your camera.

Chelsea said...

I have to publicly apologize for not getting ANY pictures of the happy couple with our family...Devyn, Michael, DeEtte, Darrin, Lori, Jim, Jamie, Chris, Brooke, or me. I'm SO mad at myself! I'm not sure how that slipped by. Obviously the photographer got pictures of all the family members but we probably won't have those for a while. Again, so sorry! :(

Lori said...

Chels, you did such a great job on these pictures! Especially considering how many people were around, and trying to balance your photography with visiting, watching Cora (though Shawn did a great job of that), being the bride's sister and bridesmaid. I'm very impressed! Amy was so beautiful, you're right about that. She and Justin both just look so happy. Thanks so much for posting them so quickly - I know that was a lot of work. I love you!

Allie and Spencer said...

yeah! You are so on top of things! Amy makes a beautiful bride and I wish them all the best. Cora and your mom look good too (and I'm sure you were super cute). I like the kissing pictures. I've never seen Amy kiss anyone.

Thanks Chelsea!

Debbie said...

Don't feel bad Allie, I had never seen Amy kiss anyone either, including Justin. It was the big joke at the picture taking session. The wedding video has a picture of them kissing and Amy raising her bouquet in front of their faces to hide the kiss. It is really cute!

Adam and Andrea said...

So awesome! I love the colors and Amy's dress is sooo beautiful. And she looks so happy. I wish I could be there for Renos recept. Again take lots of pictures. So pretty.

Justin and Amy said...

Thanks for posting all those pictures Chelsea Lou. I really am sad there aren't any with you in them. But I guess when you are the amazing photographer taking all the pictures... you definitely made up for the lack of pictures at my shower. You are the best Chelsea Lou! I don't know what I would have done without you! And I am so happy you were with us all around the temple taking pictures. You have a talent Ms. Chelsea. I am so glad you were there with me! I miss you and love you tons!! Can't wait to see you in Reno! Yay:)