Thursday, November 15, 2007

All About Chelsea, Starring Tom Brady

Well, here we go:

* One of the things that I love about Chelsea is that she is very humble, specifically when it comes to finances and money. She doesn't need a lot, and she'd be happy with anything. But at the same time, she LOVES to shop. It makes her so happy to get a new pair of shoes or if she gets to go spend a gift card. I think she could buy shoes all day long.

* Chelsea's new skill is baking. She bakes all the time, and it's delicious! As such, I have gained like 15 pounds this month. Expect a heftier Shawn in the future, because she is getting better at baking wonderful treats every time she puts something in the oven.

* Chelsea loves Tom Brady. I don't know if it's his chiseled pro-athlete body, multi-million dollar bankroll or jet-setting celebrity, but there's something about the guy she likes.



Here's a shot so you can see what she drools over:




* Chelsea doesn't really like to watch sports on TV, but she loves going to games, and dressing up to support whatever team I like. She always has the correct colors on, ribbons in the hair and all. (Unfortunately for her, she married a Cubs fan...)

* Chelsea gets super excited when we see even marginally famous people. We saw Chuck Liddel at Wal-Mart once, and Chelsea barely knew who he was, but I thought she was going to pass out.


* Chelsea knows instantly when I spend money. It's some kind of supernatural sixth-sense, because no one could check Wells Fargo this frequently. I once went to the gas station on my way back to work from lunch, and got a Mt. Dew. When I got to my desk, my phone was ringing, and it was Chelsea: "Did you get a Mt. Dew!?".

Bonus Chelsea Facts:

Candy I get her if I don't know what she wants: Twix

Default hamburger toppings: Lettuce, Mayo, Mustard only

Favorite TV shows: Anything with models, photographers, or dancing. Combinations of these get bonus points.

10 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

You did good Shawn, I didn't know any of those things about Chelsea.

Iverson Family said...

Chelsea--I am the exact same way with wade when it come to knowing right when he spends money. Wade always is amazed at my talent of knowing the minute he swipes his card! I am glad to know there is someone else who is kinda crazy that way!!!

Justin and Amy said...

That Tom Brady picture made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Justin

Betty Brackett said...

You did good, Shawn. Did you also know that if you take her to an all-you-can-eat-shrimp place (Sizzler for instance), she'll surprise the heck out of you by packing away more food than you can visualize going into that little body? :) We did this in Oregon when she was only about 10....blew me away.

Justin and Amy said...

That was hilarious! Good work Shawn. I like the default hamburger toppings. But I think those are default chicken sandwich toppings aren't they? Well, they were for us when we went to Wendy's (fast food place, not Aunt Wendy) growing up. Anyway... nice job Shawn. It's good to see you are blogging again. We miss your posts:) But Chelsea Lou does do a great job keeping us updated!
-Amy

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Tom Brady's kind of a pig. Sorry Chelsea.

Chelsea said...

Yes, I am very aware of Tom Brady being a pig. But he's still nice to look at.

Betty Brackett said...

Definitely great looking guy. Pigs have their place....think bacon. :)

Greg and Sariah said...

Well that was fun. We should tag eachother more often. Like hey Chelsea...this week I'm tagging you to post about a tantrum. Or hey, this week you're tagged to blog about something hilarious. That way we would blog more. Maybe at least I would. I need some blog homework I guess.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

yeah for the boy count ;) Is there money on this ? jk