sorry this has nothing to do with your blog, but I won't beable to make it to Bunco this month. We decided to leave town Sat.-Tues. Sorry to miss it. I will try to call you and see if you got the message. Thanks and have lots of fun!! Tell everyone hi for me.
Awesomeley cute! What is it with these little girls and their heels? I have a very similar picture of Lily, only she's carrying a purse and wearing a BYU t-shirt, she looks like a Mormon street walker. I love the personalities on these kids! I can't wait to see Cora (and you guys of course) at Christmas, it's too far away!!
8 comments:
Growing up so fast, yet she is still your little baby girl in daddy's arms. Those are adorable pictures. thanks
Beautiful pictures, Chelsea :) I love the one where Cora's looking up at Shawn...so precious.
Hey Chelsea,
sorry this has nothing to do with your blog, but I won't beable to make it to Bunco this month. We decided to leave town Sat.-Tues. Sorry to miss it. I will try to call you and see if you got the message. Thanks and have lots of fun!! Tell everyone hi for me.
Quite the fashion statement.
I miss my Cora so much! Can't wait til Thanksgiving. And I like the poll:)
Awesomeley cute! What is it with these little girls and their heels? I have a very similar picture of Lily, only she's carrying a purse and wearing a BYU t-shirt, she looks like a Mormon street walker. I love the personalities on these kids! I can't wait to see Cora (and you guys of course) at Christmas, it's too far away!!
How adorable! The last picture is my favorite.
And Michael and Devyn should def. start a blog.
Cute cute cute as always. Cora is so cute. However, I want you to be able to "thank heaven for little boys!!" So get crackin' on another offspring!
Justin
Post a Comment