Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fall is finally in the air...

So I can finally say, for the first time this year, that it was rather chilly this afternoon. Granted I was about 30 minutes out of Vegas and up in the mountains...but still. I went up to Red Rock Canyon today to scope out some picture taking spots. I'm going to be taking a couple of my friends family photos and wanted to find a pretty place. So Cora and I headed AWAY from Vegas. Red Rock is a really pretty area. One of my friends told me about this place specifically called "Calico Basin" and I'm so glad we went. It had this really long deck-like pathway that went way up the mountain and back down and around. Cora had a blast! She kept walking way ahead of me and then running back towards me full speed, laughing all the way. It was really funny. I know this is a sad excuse for pretty "fall" pics but I'm afraid it's as close as I'm going to get.




8 comments:

lisa said...

Those pictures are great! Uncle Steve took us there a long time ago on one of our visits but it was anything but chilly. We were there in the middle of summer.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I love her little legs in that last picture, and that one of her running is just priceless. I would never have guessed that you were anywhere near Las Vegas, Beautiful pictures

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Those pictures are amazing. She looks so good in purple. I agree with mom. I love the colors of the leaves.

Betty Brackett said...

Chelsea, those are terrific! Cora looks like she's just having a blast, skipping over the bridge. And the scenery is really nice too...very Autumny :)

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute! I can't wait until Madelynn does cute little girly things. All I have now is a boy who only wants to destroy everything... including himself!

Greg and Sariah said...

Fun...come take our pics. We need to take them this weekend in time for Christmas cards...but I kind of gave Camden a bad haircut. Oops. And I don't want body shots. My belly looks like Cora's in a sweatshirt. I can barely zip them up. Have fun taking pics.

Iverson Family said...

Chelsea, you are so good at photography. Cora is adorable as usual! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Justin and Amy said...

What an adorable purple jacket Cora is wearing! Where on earth did she get that?:) Awesome pics Chelsea Lou. I miss Cora!