I suppose I need to post some Halloween pics. October 31st wasn't too eventful for us...we ordered in and answered the door for the neighborhood trick-or-treaters. It was kind of nice actually. This will probably be the last time we'll be able to do that for a while. We celebrated Halloween a few weeks ago when Michael and Devyn were visiting. We went over to Shawn and Michael's Grandma's house to carve pumpkins and stuff. I put Cora in her costume as sort of a trial run for Halloween night, but after she got totally freaked out at our ward trunk-or-treat we decided not to take her door to door on the 31st.
My little Super Girl!
Here's Devyn, not too happy that I'm breaking her concentration...
10 comments:
I'm glad you finally posted some pics of Cora in her costume. She was a cute little Supergirl. And I love the picture of her laughing with Michael. So cute. I'm jealous so much fun was being had without me:)
Those pumpkins are amazing.And as much as I do not want Cora to be scared...ever...I would have much rather dealt with scared then cranky and whiny,but that is just me.We did have fun though and I know that next year will be better.
The pictures are wonderful, as always. LOVE the first one of Cora, that's one for the frames :) The pumpkins are very impressive, you guys are all talented! Devyn gets my "best of show" award, you just needed DeEtte there to make pumpkin rolls.
So CUTE!
Cora is a great Supergirl!
Cora looks so sweet. That picture of Devyn is awesome. Looks like you all had fun.
aww- cora looks so cute in her costume! The pumpkins are really cool too.
Allie
Super Cute!! That picture of her looking at Michael is "to die for adorable". It does look like y'all had a bunch of fun. Props for not dressing Cora up like a princess.
I'm glad to see there was another little girl who wasn't a princess:)
Hey Chelsea...Yes, San Fran was great. I highly suggest the mini donuts on Pier 39 - you'll see them if you go.
Cora seems to have quite the personality, she cracks me up...just via blog, which is very impressive. She's getting so old too...
Post a Comment