Sunday, October 28, 2007

If You're Happy & You Know It...

So this weekend we spent a lot of time with the Perkowskis and the kids had a ball! Not to say the adults didn't either, but it's really all about the kids, right? (See Jeremy & Sarah's blog for pics at "My Gym".) I took quite a few pics but here are the highlights...

1st-The kids had lunch at my house on Saturday and it's so funny how different their eating habbits are. For example:

Here is how Cora eats an apple:
Here is how Elizabeth and Elijah eat an apple:

AWESOME, right? Sarah was making the sandwiches and I was cutting up the apples. Sarah told me to just cut their apple in half and give it to them. It took me like 5 minutes of confirming that she actually wanted me to just hand them each half and apple but once I did, sure enough, they started chowing down...so funny!

2nd- OUR BABIES ARE SO CUTE! They were watching baby Einstein together and making all of us laugh like crazy! I love Elizabeth's face in the next picture :) There's a video below of them dancing to "If You're Happy & You Know It". SO cute!



4 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

How cute is that! They're all so adorable..and getting so big. The expressions on their faces are priceless.

Justin and Amy said...

First of all... pictures- totally adorable! I love the story about the twins eating from half the apple. I can just see you, Chelsea Lou, asking Sarah repeatedly if she was SURE that's how the twins eat their apple. I laughed out loud while reading that.

Second of all- I LOVE the video! So many amazing attributes to such a cinematic masterpiece:) First, there is Elizabeth swooping in right when the music starts. Then there is the exit of Elijah when he gets bored. Then there is the crazy stomping that Cora goes into. It's like she just can't stop. But most of all- the robotic responses of the kids are just hilarious. The arms flying up when the "shout hooray" command came on. They mind so well:) And last but not least... the commentary by the boys. Classic. I love video clips!!

P.S. Justin laughed out loud too when he saw this. He wanted me to tell you that:)

Lori said...

So stinking cute! That video is priceless! I liked how Cora just popped her thumb in her mouth and walked off at the end. I love toddlers watching something they're really excited about.

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Dancing babies!!! So dang cute. They're all absolutely darling and it makes me miss being there so much! Give all of them big hugs from me, but don't tell Cora the hug is from me or she'll run away crying.