I also took a cute video of Cora watching a show she likes. She's pretending to be popcorn at the beginning and then a frog eating flies:
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Fun Weekend!
This weekend my brother Mikal, my sister Amy, and her husband Justin came to visit. We had a really good time. We went to the Bellagio (of course) to see the flower display and the water show. For any of you who don't know what I'm talking about you really should get to Vegas and check it out. Anyway, Cora loved all the pretty flowers and leaves. Right now it's an autumn display...absolutely gorgeous! Reminded me of Mom :) Cora also really liked the big pool of water but once the show started got weirdly frightened and insisted that Daddy take her "bye-bye." I think it was all just a little overwhelming...loud music, lots of people, lots of water shooting high up into the sky. Needless to say, we had a really nice time. I forgot my camera, sorry! So no pictures of the main events but I did take a couple of Cora doing her flashcards with "Uncle Mike." So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We had a lot of fun this weekend. It was good to hang out with everyone. Cora is freakin hilarious. I'll never listen to the Hairspray soundtrack the same again!
Justin
-not that i ever listen to the hairspray soundtrack in the first place... :)
The video is darling :) Looks like uncle Mike is enjoying Cora too...love Cora's pigtails.
As much as I'd love to take full credit for the cute pigtails...I can't. That was all AMY! I love having her here b/c she gets Cora all ready for me :)
Mikal said he didn't get much of Cora's time until Amy left town...Amy, sharing time is happy time. He wasn't complaining, though, really. He just laughed about it. I'm glad Cora had fun, regardless of who made her happy.
Sorry... I am not very good at sharing my Cora Bee! I will try to do better, but I am not making an promises. Chels- I LOVE the video! She's so cute. I so wish you could get her singing Good Morning Baltimore on video. Will you work on that? I miss you guys:(
Post a Comment