Friday, October 26, 2007

Family pics!

We finally got some family pics taken...translation: had one of my friends take some pics of us. Cora doesn't look wonderful in any of them b/c she was in kind of a rotten mood but I think they turned out ok. Amy wanted me to post some b/c she's too impatient to wait for the mail. Anyway, here they are...







8 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Those are adorable. She did such a great job. And if Cora was in a mad mood you can not tell.love them!!

Betty Brackett said...

Very nice pictures!! You all look very nice...Cora's wonderful in green, Mom and Dad lookin' good too.
So sweet...

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Cutest little family I ever did see. I love your hair Chelsea, when did you do that? I wish we could get family pictures taken, but Darrin (and Connor sometimes) suffers from the "Chandler Bing" picture disease. Oh well.

Justin and Amy said...

gThank you for posting:) I really really like them! My favorite is the one of you and Shawn lifting Cora up. It's so cute. You just look beautiful Chelsea Lou, and Shawn is ALWAYS Mr. Photogenic!. And even tho Cora isn't really smiling and looking at the camera- she is still dang cute. Love the cute Mann family. Can't wait for my pics in the mail!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I love your hair Chelsea, it looks great. Very good pictures. Thank you

Michele said...

Looking at your pictures I totally think you and Amy are looking more and more alike. So cute!

Todd and Meagan said...

You guys have a cute little family. Great pictures!

Lori said...

Chels, your hair is so cute! It's always cute, but I didn't know you cut it, and I love it! Darling pics, too - I think it's very unfair that every single person in your family is photogenic. Oh and, this has nothing to do with this blog; but I join Shawn in hoping A-Rod goes to the Cubs.