Cora & Daddy!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Pumpkin Patch
We took Cora to the Mother of all Pumpkin Patches here in Las Vegas. It has like 8 bounce houses...for those of you who don't have littel kids and have no idea what a bounce house is, it's a giant inflatable structure that kids bounce around in. Some have slides and tunnels and stuff and some are just for jumping around in, like a big enclosed trampoline. If you're still not quite picturing it, refer to photos below. Aside from it being a total rip off to get in, which most things are, we had a lot of fun. Cora wasn't interested in the pumpkins for very long...hmmmm, I wonder why? It looked like a freaking amusement park with all the other things going on! They also had pony rides but she didn't want to get quite that close to a smelly farm animal. I don't blame her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun!!! Where was it? Did you guys get"daddy,mommy and Cora"pumpkins? Fun, fun!!!
I want to ride a pony!
Justin
:) Smelly farm animals can be quite endearing..I hope you'll give her another go at it!
I love her hair in those braids, so cute. That picture of the two of you is adorable.
Justin, those ponies looked a little small.
Post a Comment