So, not only can I not believe Christmas is over, but I can't believe it's already 2009! We had a great year and we're looking forward to another one. My daughter is a SUNBEAM at church! Holy COW! For those of you who have no clue what that means, it's a big deal! It means that instead of just going into Nursery where all the babies go and play with toys, she actually goes to a class! She's also going to be starting REAL preschool this year. Probably at a community center, to get her ready for Kindergarten. She's such a big girl. *tear* Also, Shawn's going back to school. Nothing major, just taking an American History class for fun. And, I guess nothing is really changing with me this year, not yet anyway...I'll keep everyone posted :)
I was looking through all my old pictures of Cora and wanted to post some of my favorites from 2008 that for some reason or another never quite made it on the blog. So here are a TON of random pictures from last year, some with explanations, and some without. Enjoy! And Happy New Year to everyone!

9 comments:
Those are all really fantastic pictures, and you are so right about that second picture. Cora really does look so much like Debbie, I really noticed at the twins party but even more so in that picture. I'm glad you guys had a nice Christmas, wish I could see more of you.
It is amazing how much all the kids have grown this year. Your daughter is adorable. Thanks for all the fun pictures.
I just love Cora! She is just so cute sometimes you have to smile! They were really cracking me up the other day playing "tickle monster." I can't believe that last pic is really from 2008, it is amazing how much they have grown up in the last year!
She's just SO much like Debbie...I think it's wonderful...
So so fitting how much she looks like Mom. It just couldn't be any other way:) Those are some great pictures. She has gotten so big this year. It's crazy. Think of how much she will grow in 2009. A sunbeam. Holy cow!
I cannot believe how long it has been since we have seen you guys! She has gotten huge since then... she looks so grown up. It makes me sad. We want to come and visit its just so hard to pack up and ship out. We are gluttins for punishment I guess.
Having a child start Sunbeams really seems crazy!!! Your pictures were a fun way to go through the year!
I hear you about sunbeams. It was so crazy to leave Micaela in the primary room with all those older kids. Cora's a doll and totally looks like your mom!
She really does look exactly like your mom in that pic, it's so awesome! I particularly love the pic of the tutu and hot pink gloves, hot!!
Post a Comment