Cora just started taking a dance class once a week and this cute little place called The Music Bug. It's tap and ballet and she is absolutely LOVING it! Here's some pics I took of our little ballerina.
She actually does pretty well listening to the teacher. Most of the girls do. They have a pretty good system...they put these dots on the ground and each girl has a dot that's hers to stand on while they do their exercises. They also do little "across the floor" exercises and stuff too. Oh, and sometimes they get these princess wands and they dance around to princess music. All the girls LOVE that! I have been really impressed with the teacher so far.
Chelsea, can Cora really be that old? She is so cute and looks adorable as a ballerina! I loved your last post too! When I first saw that picture of Cora, I thought it looked identical to your mom too. How sweet is that? She must make you so happy:)
10 comments:
So cute!
She looks so grown up.
Too cute! How did I not know about this. How fun! I agree with Katherine though she is looking more grown up again!
I heard the Music Bug is cute - do you like it?
Cutie. Does she listen to her teacher or just flit around doing her own thing like Lily did?
Cora makes an excellent ballerina...she looks so happy!
How adorable is she?? Oh my gosh, I can not believe she is ready for that already. Our kids are growing up too fast.
She actually does pretty well listening to the teacher. Most of the girls do. They have a pretty good system...they put these dots on the ground and each girl has a dot that's hers to stand on while they do their exercises. They also do little "across the floor" exercises and stuff too. Oh, and sometimes they get these princess wands and they dance around to princess music. All the girls LOVE that! I have been really impressed with the teacher so far.
Chelsea, can Cora really be that old? She is so cute and looks adorable as a ballerina! I loved your last post too! When I first saw that picture of Cora, I thought it looked identical to your mom too. How sweet is that? She must make you so happy:)
She is so cute I am excited for her.I love you cora
Love T-dog
Post a Comment