Holy cow that's funny. That does give me a good idea for when Cora comes to my house during the week:) I love her outfit. And those pictures of her and Spencer are so cute too. They are so cute and cuddly!
Wow, Cora is getting so big! Love the chores at such an early age. It's never too early to start! So, yes the pics were taken up in Blue Diamond- crazy right? It was sooo beautiful up there (taken in Dec.)I will go up there all the time now to take pics. (i did have someone take them for me though)Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. We sure miss our old ward!!! :(
So cute. I love the wet panties bum. Looks like she'll be cleaning the tub a lot now with that smile she's got on. At least Shawn gave her a sponge. Greg gave Camden a toothbrush to clean ours. Husbands...it's like taking care of another child sometimes. hahaha
I love seeing pictures that illustrate Shawn's parenting style - they're always hilarious! Cora is such a big girl now. It was so much fun to see her in San Diego. Love you.
13 comments:
Well, you've gotta start them young, right? Thats so cute and she looks so happy to be doing to too. You can send her to my house anyday.
Your husband is a GENIUS!!!! I wish I would have thought of that a long time ago.
Yeah, you guys would get 3 times the work accomplished! You should start training now!
Very cute. She looks like she was having fun. Hey could I watch her sometime? lol
I need someone to clean mine. Is she for hire? Cute pictures, as always.
Holy cow that's funny. That does give me a good idea for when Cora comes to my house during the week:) I love her outfit. And those pictures of her and Spencer are so cute too. They are so cute and cuddly!
Work smart, not hard... right?!? LOL. Totally something Nick would do, so I feel ya. =)
Wow, Cora is getting so big! Love the chores at such an early age. It's never too early to start! So, yes the pics were taken up in Blue Diamond- crazy right? It was sooo beautiful up there (taken in Dec.)I will go up there all the time now to take pics. (i did have someone take them for me though)Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. We sure miss our old ward!!! :(
Chelsea -- I've found you! If only we could teach husbands chores like we teach our kids, eh?
So cute. I love the wet panties bum. Looks like she'll be cleaning the tub a lot now with that smile she's got on. At least Shawn gave her a sponge. Greg gave Camden a toothbrush to clean ours. Husbands...it's like taking care of another child sometimes. hahaha
Oh, I can't believe how much she's grown from that sweet little girl in nursery! She's just beautiful! Yeah, we can keep in touch this way!!
Scrub...a...dub..dub!She is a great girl.Chelsea,Shawn,and cora are a perfect little family.
Love T-dog
I love seeing pictures that illustrate Shawn's parenting style - they're always hilarious! Cora is such a big girl now. It was so much fun to see her in San Diego. Love you.
Post a Comment