I told Emily that the bottom picture is my favorite!!! That is so stinkin cute!
What cute pictures. It is so nice to see kids getting along and being sweet! It helps us remember that we DO love them. Oh, and Yeah, I'm happy I found your blog!
Absolutely adorable but I expect nothing less of that cutie pie.
Love the pictures....that adorable little boy looks like a nice friend for little Cora.
I love your New Moon countdown :) Not that much longer before they start filming. Whoo hoo! Cora is so cute. She's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I told Emily that the bottom picture is my favorite!!! That is so stinkin cute!
What cute pictures. It is so nice to see kids getting along and being sweet! It helps us remember that we DO love them. Oh, and Yeah, I'm happy I found your blog!
Absolutely adorable but I expect nothing less of that cutie pie.
Love the pictures....that adorable little boy looks like a nice friend for little Cora.
I love your New Moon countdown :) Not that much longer before they start filming. Whoo hoo! Cora is so cute. She's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment