Awwww! I love the picture of Cora staring at him! He's so cute. I still need to see those eyes!! He is always sleeping when I see him! :)
How precious. Spittin image of Cora imo, which is weird because he looks nothing like a girl and she looked nothing like a boy so....good work :) He's definately got those kissable cheeks goin on.
Holy cow, that last picture was sooo cute!
He is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! My mom said the pictures don't even do him justice, I cannot wait to meet him. Love you all!
The picture of Cora and Collin totally made me tear up. She has so much love for him. He is darling!We need to come see him soon.
So cute!
He's such a beautiful baby, and his beautiful big sister obviously loves him! So so so cute :)
I love my Collin! He is so stinking adorable.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awwww! I love the picture of Cora staring at him! He's so cute. I still need to see those eyes!! He is always sleeping when I see him! :)
How precious. Spittin image of Cora imo, which is weird because he looks nothing like a girl and she looked nothing like a boy so....good work :) He's definately got those kissable cheeks goin on.
Holy cow, that last picture was sooo cute!
He is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! My mom said the pictures don't even do him justice, I cannot wait to meet him. Love you all!
The picture of Cora and Collin totally made me tear up. She has so much love for him. He is darling!We need to come see him soon.
So cute!
He's such a beautiful baby, and his beautiful big sister obviously loves him! So so so cute :)
I love my Collin! He is so stinking adorable.
Post a Comment