So glad you have a son to share in all of this. Speaking of. . . oh my cute cute boy! I can't tell if he is really just stinkin cute or is it his mothers amazing photography skills. Just kidding, I know he is darling. I am so excited for you and your family, he is adorable and now Kora looks like she is 7. WOW! Congrats!
5 comments:
Was this required, or were you just bored and impressing Cora today?
When is imploding things MacGyver style in your kitchen ever NOT required??
I think my favorite part was cora ducking and covering during the mentos experiment.
Who was more excited about this - you or cora????
So glad you have a son to share in all of this. Speaking of. . . oh my cute cute boy! I can't tell if he is really just stinkin cute or is it his mothers amazing photography skills. Just kidding, I know he is darling. I am so excited for you and your family, he is adorable and now Kora looks like she is 7. WOW!
Congrats!
Post a Comment