He is so sweet! You are gonna LOVE having a boy! We miss you guys! Reno Holidays this year? Eh? Eh? Totally hoping so because it looks like we will be able to ship six people to Vegas... um... about never. :(***
He really is just so precious! Those jammies are one of my favorites, next to the dark blue with the snowflakes! Let me know if there is anything I can do!
7 comments:
He is so sweet! You are gonna LOVE having a boy! We miss you guys! Reno Holidays this year? Eh? Eh? Totally hoping so because it looks like we will be able to ship six people to Vegas... um... about never. :(***
Those cheeks are just scrumptious! He's adorable.
He really is just so precious! Those jammies are one of my favorites, next to the dark blue with the snowflakes! Let me know if there is anything I can do!
Congrats on the new addition! He's adorable.
I love the 2nd picture where he is wide awake. That little hint of a smile is so cute!
I agree with Devyn...so cute :)
He's just PERFECT!!!! I can't wait to snuggle him.
Post a Comment