Love him!!! Now I just need to get to see those eyes in person! :)
I love his little lips pursing in that first picture...he looks like he's contemplating you as you take the picture. I know he probably isn't, but it's pretty cute anyways.
You should have named him Derek bc he is owning "Blue Steel" in that picture! Love it!
how cute! when I compare him to Cora's 2 month picture I definitely see a resemblance!
Love the first picture. I was hoping you would post more today :)
so cute... love his hair, and that pose in the first photo...awesome! how is Cora handling all this?
Congratulations! He is such a handsome little guy! And Cora...her hair has gotten so long! So pretty! Enjoy that baby.
I agree with Lisa. He has that look down pat!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love him!!! Now I just need to get to see those eyes in person! :)
I love his little lips pursing in that first picture...he looks like he's contemplating you as you take the picture. I know he probably isn't, but it's pretty cute anyways.
You should have named him Derek bc he is owning "Blue Steel" in that picture! Love it!
how cute! when I compare him to Cora's 2 month picture I definitely see a resemblance!
Love the first picture. I was hoping you would post more today :)
so cute... love his hair, and that pose in the first photo...awesome! how is Cora handling all this?
Congratulations! He is such a handsome little guy! And Cora...her hair has gotten so long! So pretty! Enjoy that baby.
I agree with Lisa. He has that look down pat!
Post a Comment