Well, currently BYU is handling Wyoming. If UNLV can pull it off against CSU, game is on.... BYU vs. UNLV. That will be quite the game. Although Justin would contest that UNLV has an unfair advantage because it is their home court. We'll see if it's enough of an advantage to take the tournament, huh?
Well, UNR let the stupid Utah Aggies beat them. One of the most boring games I ever sat through. I have been hearing all year how good UNR is. I was unimpressed to say the least.
sorry if I offended Meagan. I forget that you are an Aggie:) I don't really have anything against them. Now UofU is a different story. Living up by the University for the past several months I got really sick of the vitriolic banners against BYU. They were downright rude. Amy reminded me that I often get UofU and Utah State mixed up, so I apologize.
I will root for BYU and UNLV in the tournament now, especially since they jacked our seedings. The MWC is rated the 8th best conference, and that's the highest seeds we could get? 28th+ or lower seeds for 2 teams ranked in the last regular season poll? Garbage!
6 comments:
Well, currently BYU is handling Wyoming. If UNLV can pull it off against CSU, game is on.... BYU vs. UNLV. That will be quite the game. Although Justin would contest that UNLV has an unfair advantage because it is their home court. We'll see if it's enough of an advantage to take the tournament, huh?
Well, UNR let the stupid Utah Aggies beat them. One of the most boring games I ever sat through. I have been hearing all year how good UNR is. I was unimpressed to say the least.
We're up by 10 at halftime!
Go Aggies! (Looking back on Debbie's comment :)
sorry if I offended Meagan. I forget that you are an Aggie:) I don't really have anything against them. Now UofU is a different story. Living up by the University for the past several months I got really sick of the vitriolic banners against BYU. They were downright rude. Amy reminded me that I often get UofU and Utah State mixed up, so I apologize.
I will root for BYU and UNLV in the tournament now, especially since they jacked our seedings. The MWC is rated the 8th best conference, and that's the highest seeds we could get? 28th+ or lower seeds for 2 teams ranked in the last regular season poll? Garbage!
Go Rebels!
Post a Comment