Your Uncle Jim took several pictures almost every day our house was being built...most of them just look like wood, either standing up or laying on the ground; but he was so excited about it! I have a hard time getting excited until the drywall's in; or about the point at which they no longer allow you to see it. I'm so excited for you guys, though. There's nothing like that very first house.
That is so exciting!! Your first house and a brand new one at that. I love the thought that no one else has used the toilet...what a good feeling :) Cora is so adorable. I don't think I have told you that yet.
5 comments:
I love new houses. I already want to know what it will look like when its done!
Your Uncle Jim took several pictures almost every day our house was being built...most of them just look like wood, either standing up or laying on the ground; but he was so excited about it! I have a hard time getting excited until the drywall's in; or about the point at which they no longer allow you to see it. I'm so excited for you guys, though. There's nothing like that very first house.
That is so exciting!! Your first house and a brand new one at that. I love the thought that no one else has used the toilet...what a good feeling :) Cora is so adorable. I don't think I have told you that yet.
Does your development have a website so I can look at the layout? It looks awesome, stairs...a breakfast bar. Too cool!
Here's the link to our house floorplan and everything...
http://www.kbhome.com/Plan~PlanID~00850726-230.1700.aspx
Post a Comment