I think BYU got underseeded, just like UNLV. I think BYU should have been a 6 or 7, and UNLV should have been a 5 or 6. Poor Wisconsin had to play an underseeded UNLV team that plays great defense, when they aren't very good at scoring. BYU lost a close game to a team they shouldn't have had to play yet.
4 comments:
Great picture Shawn. Go UNLV!!!!! They are our only team left. Too bad UNR didn't come to the game :(
Yeah, poor Wolf Pack, I was rooting for them!
I think BYU got underseeded, just like UNLV. I think BYU should have been a 6 or 7, and UNLV should have been a 5 or 6. Poor Wisconsin had to play an underseeded UNLV team that plays great defense, when they aren't very good at scoring. BYU lost a close game to a team they shouldn't have had to play yet.
I'm so excited Shawn has someone he can talk to about these things.
-Devyn
Post a Comment