So this post is for Amy, who asked what Cora's hair looks like when I don't do anything to it. Here is it...post bath. It does have a little bit of a wave to it but it's quite sad if you ask me.
And I just had to inlcude this pic b/c it might possibly be the cutest one EVER!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is an absolutely adorable picture. She must be very steady on her feet at this point. I haven't seen her in ages. Next time I'm visiting I would love to see her. I'm shooting for this Friday, do you think you could bring her by for a minute?
Of course we'll bring her by to see you. She's saying and doing all sorts of fun stuff, however she never does any of it in front of people she's not familiar with :) I guess we'll have fun trying. It'll also be nice to see you. Let us know when you're here.
3 comments:
That is an absolutely adorable picture. She must be very steady on her feet at this point. I haven't seen her in ages. Next time I'm visiting I would love to see her. I'm shooting for this Friday, do you think you could bring her by for a minute?
Of course we'll bring her by to see you. She's saying and doing all sorts of fun stuff, however she never does any of it in front of people she's not familiar with :) I guess we'll have fun trying. It'll also be nice to see you. Let us know when you're here.
Even when it's not curled, she's still cute!
Post a Comment