Monday, March 26, 2007

NEW BLOG!

Oh my gosh! I had to get that guy's ugly face off the top of our blog! Cora's much nicer to look at. Here she is in her little summer outfit...

There we go...much better. Ok, well we've had quite a lot going on since the last time I blogged so there's going to be a lot of random pictures posted. Cora and I were in Reno last week for Amy's wedding shower and to visit my Mom. We had so much fun, as usual. I would have some pictures to post of Amy's shower but b/c it was my assignment to take pictures, sadly, there are none. Oops. Moving on, Cora and I went over to visit Sariah and Camden for a little bit. It was so funny watching them interact. He is SUCH a boy and Cora is SUCH a girl! He's running around like crazy, ramming into things and throwing things while Cora kind of just looked at him like,"Excuse me, what are you doing?"

Here is Camden pushing his slide around the room while Cora is giving him that look...

Here they are again...aren't they cute in their matching shirts? Not on purpose, I swear!

Cora's first pigtail...so cute. It lasted about 5 seconds.


Cora defining the word "lounging". Look at that belly!


Sorry I keep switching from Reno pictures to home pictures, it's just the way they're uploading. Here is one of Cora with her Grandma doing what they love to do best! Isn't my Mom's hair adorable?! I love it


We took Cora and the twins to the park the other day and here is one of Elijah on the swings...he was thrilled!

Elizabeth loved it!

Oh my gosh! I had to take a picture of this b/c I couldn't believe it! How sad is this?!


This is Cora's fit she throws every time we leave the park...
And of course, updated pics of our house! The drywall is up! Here's the front room.

Back door...riveting, isn't it?

And the back yard...not huge but it'll do for now.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

So cute! I was getting tired of his picture too. the person that put their dog in a swing is really sad. Love the pictures of cora except that one with that old lady reading her a book :) Miss you and love you
Mom/Grandma

Justin and Amy said...

Your house is going to be done so soon Chelsea Lou! It's crazy! I didn't know Camden and Cora had matching shirts on that day. They looked cute. And just so you know... I think Cora's lounging phase is my favorite of hers. She is so cute and cuddly. I love curling up on the couch with her watching a great episode of the Backyardigans... "I gotta go go go go you can't go fast if you go too slow..." I like the race around the world:)

Robbie+Erin said...

Hey Chelsea that house is looking great! give me the details who is the builder the subdivision the model, that is the stuff I like to hear!!! congragulations my email. robertlund33@hotmail.com!!

your girl is adorable