Here are a couple pics of Cora with her first pigtails. I probably could have done this quite a while ago but I usually just do half pigtails. She looked so cute and she was showing them off while eating dinner. She's so cute!
I do love those pigtails! She's so unbelievably cute!! I miss her so much... I can't believe I won't see you guys again until the wedding. That's just not fair. If you wanted to come surprise us, I really would be okay with that, just so you know:)
Chelsea, Cora looks more and more like you every day. Before, she had such a great mix of the both of you. Especially since seeing both of your baby photos. But in these two pictures, she's definately a momma's girl. Just look at that smile!
4 comments:
I do love those pigtails! She's so unbelievably cute!! I miss her so much... I can't believe I won't see you guys again until the wedding. That's just not fair. If you wanted to come surprise us, I really would be okay with that, just so you know:)
Not seeing us until the wedding might be a good thing...I'm hoping by then this terror phase that she seems to be going through will have worn off.
Amy, you could surprise us and come the last week of April:) Cora is getting to be quite the ham. What a cutie. Love the pictures.
Chelsea, Cora looks more and more like you every day. Before, she had such a great mix of the both of you. Especially since seeing both of your baby photos. But in these two pictures, she's definately a momma's girl. Just look at that smile!
Post a Comment