Here are a few Easter pics that we took yesterday. I didn't buy Cora an Easter dress this year b/c she has about a million hand-me-down dresses that are all adorable and very "springy". I had Shawn help me decide which one she should wear...I think we made a good choice. Here's Cora before church taking a ride on her bouncy zebra.
Here she is making her best "pig" noise...it's the cutest thing ever
Hunting for eggs at Shawn's Grandma's
This was after her nap today. She just had a white tank top on with some PJ pants (it was a lazy day today) but during her nap she took the pants off so she was sporting the white tank and diaper look. So hot! I wish I would have gotten a picture that captured the entire outfit.
3 comments:
You just made grandma cry. That dress is adorabe and that smile is to die for. Love, love LOVE the pictures, keep them coming. I love you, Cora!
Seriously I was thinking the same thing... that smile on her in her crib is priceless! And her Easter dress is adorable. I can tell the pigtails is the new hair style of choice. I bet they go well with her pig noises. She's so freakin cute. And Chels I can't believe the house is almost done. I wasn't worried about it interfering with the wedding. I feel like I should be apologizing for adding to the stress! I hope the timing all works out nicely. In any case- I can't wait to see you in one month and 8 days:) But hey, who's counting?
Cute dress. I forgot to take a pic of Camden's easter outfit. There's nothing cuter than a little boy in plaid shorts and a polo. In my opinion. She poses for pictures great, I wish Camden would hold a pose, what's your trick? Does she say cheese? That's our problem, Camden says "geez" instead of cheese and that's our pic. A funny lookin underbiting face. haha. Well she is beautiful. Even when oinking.
Post a Comment