I know no one is going to believe me but it's been super windy here lately and the wind has been ICY cold! Since Cora has a huge fetish with being outside ALL THE TIME I can't really explain to her that although it looks nice and sunny out, it's actually freezing! (Again, I realize it's not "Utah freezing" or "Reno freezing" but it's certainly "Las Vegas freezing" and it's something we're just not used to). So we bundled her up and took her out. She thinks the wind is funny and laughs at it. I thought she was going to blow away several times but instead she would just fall over every once in a while.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Funny Girl
So this is how I found Cora this morning when I got her up. I seriously wish I had a video camera in there at all times so I could see the funny stuff she does. And in case you're wondering...yes, those are Halloween jammies. You gotta go with what fits, right? I'm pretty sure she doesn't care what month it is or what kind of jammies she's got on...or maybe that's why she took them off. Hmmmm, interesting.

I know no one is going to believe me but it's been super windy here lately and the wind has been ICY cold! Since Cora has a huge fetish with being outside ALL THE TIME I can't really explain to her that although it looks nice and sunny out, it's actually freezing! (Again, I realize it's not "Utah freezing" or "Reno freezing" but it's certainly "Las Vegas freezing" and it's something we're just not used to). So we bundled her up and took her out. She thinks the wind is funny and laughs at it. I thought she was going to blow away several times but instead she would just fall over every once in a while.
And yes, she has pink slippers on and a red hoodie under her coat. Let's just say this was an outfit Shawn put together with no wife supervison.

I know no one is going to believe me but it's been super windy here lately and the wind has been ICY cold! Since Cora has a huge fetish with being outside ALL THE TIME I can't really explain to her that although it looks nice and sunny out, it's actually freezing! (Again, I realize it's not "Utah freezing" or "Reno freezing" but it's certainly "Las Vegas freezing" and it's something we're just not used to). So we bundled her up and took her out. She thinks the wind is funny and laughs at it. I thought she was going to blow away several times but instead she would just fall over every once in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I believe that it's cold... but at least it didn't snow. It snowed here on Wednesday! Crazy! I guess that's Utah. I think you should enjoy the cold in Vegas while you can. Pretty soon it will be that blistering, dry, can't handle breathing in the air, burn your butt on the car seats kind of hot. Good luck with that:)
I love the pictures. She's such a cutie. I wish I could go to Reno with you guys for your bday. I'll miss you!
Camden wore santa/christmas pajamas last night. It's cold here too. What's going on...it's April!!! So I'm leaving for Utah on your bday but I hope to see you before I go. Squeeze me in! Pleaseeee!
Why don't boys understand that pink and red really don't go together? Unless it's valentine's day, and even then they only go together on a card... not on a human.
I really don't see what's wrong with Cora's outfit. I think Shawn did a great job at dressing her for the outdoord. I like his sense of style.
Justin
Pink and red TOTALLY go together. I wear it all the time!
When will you people understand that Cora looks adorable no matter what she is wearing. Shawn was just testing that theory.
I think I will be careful at what I post for fear someone will comment on what my girls are wearing. HAHA! As long as the outfit is clean and hair is somewhat done then we are having a good day. It's hard to dress girls who have a mind of their own. When Emily was two she went to church in her Cinderella costume. She was a very strong willed baby. She has mellowed since then. Just please don't let her run outside in her diaper or naked. Yucky. No offense to who ever lets their child do that. My neighbors kids are 4.5 and they still do that. Come on--- toooo old.
Cora is so cute!!
Post a Comment