Saturday, April 21, 2007

Fishy! Fishy!

Shawn and I took Cora to the Shark Reef last night since she's been very into "fishies" lately. We thought it would be a fun family date. She had a really good time. She was sort of scared at first. It was like she didn't know if the huge fish were going to get her or something. It was also kind of dark so I don't think that helped. Once she realized she could lean up against the windows and the fish would just swin by she started having a good time. Here are some pics...




And yes Mom...this is for you. I hate it but I did it b/c I love you! Cora was clearly not cooperating either...


6 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks, Chels. You are so cute! I don't think I am the only one who enjoys seeing a picture of you from time to time. Cora looked adorable. What a cute outfit. I think I would have been afraid of some of those fish also. As I recall fish kind of creep you out. Are you over that?

Chelsea said...

Nope, still not over that. They are CREEPY! But Cora likes them so I took one for the team :)

Debbie said...

You're such a good mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

Why in the heck do you hate taking pictures? that is a great picture of you, Chels.

Greg and Sariah said...

Great picture...it's so hard to get a picture of yourself...i feel dumb saying greg, now take one of me. Looks like fun, where is that place, in Vegas?

Justin and Amy said...

I second the liking pictures of you thing, Chelsea Lou. Remember how we always gave mom a hard time because there are NO pictures of her with us while we were growing up? You know Cora is going to want some of her with her mommy:) Looked like a fun date... Cora's adorable, as always!