Monday, April 30, 2007
Lady Bug
So we were playing outside with Cora yesterday after church and we discovered some lady bugs on the grass. We showed Cora and she was soooo interested. She kept saying "Bug! Bug!" We didn't even really have to tell her not to touch or to be gentle, she just sort of knew. She'd get down really close to it though and smile, then stand back up and laugh. It was the sweetest thing! If you click on the picture you can see the ladybug.

And here she is checking out some pretty flowers that have bloomed right outside our door.
And this was from last Sunday...just a cute dress I had to show off. Not to mention the cute little girl wearing the cute dress :) I like to show her off too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was starting to wonder when you would have new Cora pictures up :) The ladybug pictures are so cute and you already know how cute she is in her little dresses!
Thanks for the new pictures. So cute! I miss her so much. And you too of course :) Keep the pictures coming. I love you. MOM/grandma
I love that red dress too! It's so cute. It's like you dressed her up to see a lady bug. Very festive! I really do miss you guys. Can you please come visit me before May 18th? I want to hear her say A-mi mi in person:)
Like you said, it's only 18 day away! It'll be here in no time! We miss you too. Grandma taught Cora to say Justin! It's not quite as clear as "Ami-mi" but it'll have to do for now. We're still working on it :)
Post a Comment