A group of my friends from church try to get together once a week to have a play date for our kids. There is a 4 year-old boy, two 2-year old boys, two infant boys, and Cora :) We went swimming this morning and I finally remembered to bring my camera.

One of the boys, Spencer, wasn't really wanting me to take his picture so I only got pictures of 3 of the boys:
Bachelor #1: Teagan

Bachelor #2: Logan

And Bachelor #3: Brayden

Who's it going to be Cora???
BACHELOR #1! TEAGAN IS THE WINNER!!! 

7 comments:
That's sooooo funny! Our little Cora being quite the little bachelorette:) Although I don't know Chelsea Lou... that bikini is a little revealing:) Those little boys got quite the show! She's adorable and your blog was hilarious! I loved it!!
What cute pictures! I love the little swimsuit... that's what I'd look like in one too. What kind of camera do you have? You always have the best pictures.
I also like the picture from the previous post of Cora standing and watching TV. Your house is so cute.
Allie
I blame myself for the bathing suit. I never let
Chelsea wear them so she is rebelling :). Just Kidding my Chels. It is adorable, and what boy couldn't resist that in a bikini..,...Love her, love her...LOVE HER!!! (and you)
I know, I must be the most horrible Mom in the world for putting a 2-piece bathing suit on my 1 year-old daughter. But she looks adorable in it and I don't think there's anything wrong with it :) It is a little small but that's just b/c I bought it RIGHT when bathing suits started coming out and she's grown a little more than expected. I'll get her a new one soon, and I'll try to pick a more modest one...for you Mom, b/c I love you!
Oh, Allie...the camera is a Kodak. It's actually my Mom's but I kinda stole it :) I love taking pictures on it b/c they always turn out really well.
I think Cora looks cute in a 2-piece. If only her auntie would follow her lead... :)
I love the two piece swimsuit!! She is getting so big! I hear Aunt Tina is trying to come back this way to see grandma. I am sure that there is enough room on the plane for a few more. :)
Post a Comment