Thursday, June 7, 2007

Water Fun

Shawn, Cora & I were in Reno last weekend for Amy and Justin's reception and although Shawn had to return to work on Tuesday Cora and I stayed with my Mom for a few extra days. She had a ton of fun in my Mom's backyard with the water. Only the first day we were there though b/c the rest of the time it was windy and cold...stupid weather! Although she did continue to play with the hose (in the windy cold weather) and looked very confused that there was no water coming out of it.
Naomi would stand in front of the hose while Cora was holding it and then
come inside and say "Cora keeps getting me all wet." It was so funny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cora just gets cuter and cuter. I love that her chubby cheeks haven't gone away yet. I'm sure they will soon, and I'll be sad.

Do you guys have your final walk through soon????

Chelsea said...

Our final walk through was yesterday but there were still a few things that needed to be touched up so we'll probably sign off on it and get the keys sometime next week...YAY!