Thursday, June 7, 2007

You're my best friend!

For those of you who are not familiar with the Nickelodeon show "The Backyardigans" it's the cutest cartoon on television. 2 of the characters are Pablo the penguin and Uniqua (Cora calls her "Qua-Qua"), who is said to be a "unique" character....weird, I know. Anyway, they have become Cora's best friends. We have the dance n' spin Pablo and a little stuffed Uniqua and she'll just play with them for ever! I took a sequence of pictures last week and had to share them.



"Night, night Pablo & Qua-Qua."
"Say CHEESE Qua-Qua!"

4 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute. Elizabeth knows Pablo even though they do not watch that show as much. It is amazing how they get attached to characters like that. She is darling. Glad you guys are home.

Michele said...

Just wanted to let you know Micaela has the same shirt as Cora. So cute!!

Greg and Sariah said...

Camden has that shirt too! No just kidding, but that is so funny that whenever you guys come over, our kids color coordinate or match. Funny. Camden loves Cora...he told me last night. It will be the Mann-Free wedding. HAHA okay, it's late, I'm getting weird. We got Camden a "qua qua fork today and a Pablo spoon. Weird thing is ....I got them at Linens'n'Things. I wish they had a Nickelodeon store!

Chelsea said...

Michele, that must mean you guys have good taste too :) Haha. That shirt was actually Naomi's but it's one of my favorites!

Sariah, I'm sorry to inform you that Shawn has already refused to let our daughter marry your son...We can't have her be Cora Lee Free forever :)