Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Poor Daddy & Cora : (

Cora and Shawn are both having a bit of a rough week. Shawn has an upper respiratory infection that he gets a few times a year and I think Cora is just teething but she's got a wicked cough and runny nose. On top of that she bit the inside of her cheek the other night (REALLY bad! There was drool-blood all over her sheets...my poor pumpkin!) so her mouth is all puffy and sore and she's drooling worse than a saint bernard! Needless to say, they're not happy campers this week : (
Cora playing with our packing material...while drooling all over everything!
When Cora and I got home from Reno last Thursday Shawn had flowers for me and a balloon for Cora. He said since we're moving into our house soon and we're going to be poor he didn't know when he'd be able to buy me flowers again. Isn't he so thoughtful : ) The balloon certainly made Cora's day and the flowers...what girl doesn't LOVE getting flowers?
Here are my flowers...aren't the gorgeous!?!? I couldn't have picked them better myself!
Can you tell that my husband staged this or what?

7 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

Finally Cora has learned how to REALLY play with Pablo. I think that's the coolest picture I've seen in a while. I can see it now...Cora - the next Star Wars Kid.

Justin and Amy said...

That was Justin. This is Amy. Chelsea Lou- I bet it's so sad to see Cora all mopey:( I hope she feels better soon! Only a month til I see you guys again! Seems too long... I miss you! I can't wait to see your new house!

Shawn said...

Pablo embraced the Dark Side, and Cora did what any noble Jedi Knight would do, and struck him down. We've been watching Uniqua's movements with interest from our Rebel Base on Hoth...

Chelsea said...

I can't wait to see my house either!!! :) The final walk through was on Friday but there were a few things they had to fix so they're supposed to call us sometime this week to go back and make sure it's all good. I WANT MY HOUSE!!!

Adam and Andrea said...

I understand the "I want my house"
cry. I also "want my kitchen". It is so close to being done that I can hardly stand it. 3 months with no kitchen is getting old. Make sure to take lots of pictures to share. And my one advice to you for your new house, paint the walls with color. It makes staying home so much nicer with color on the walls. It gets the apartment life out of your system when you add color. Good luck and HAPPY MOVING!

Greg and Sariah said...

Paint it all beige! just kidding...Greg says if he has to paint one more wall a tannish color, he's moving! Pretty tulips by-the-way. And Jedi Cora can now officially play with Camden. He would appreciate that picture.

Mr. and Mrs. Benona said...

Im glad to hear that Cora and Shawn are doing better. That Cora vs Pablo pic is extremely funny! Use the force Cora, the dark side is not your friend (^-^)