We got our keys last Thursday night. We were here taping & painting pretty much Thursday, Friday and part of Saturday. We had a guy from church who helped us out a lot with the taping and then Michael, Devyn, Jason, and Jeremy (my cousins) were here helping us Friday and Saturday. I of course thought it was a lot of fun b/c it's my house so it was exciting but we all were pretty exhausted afterward.
We packed the car full of stuff to bring to the new house every time we drove over here and really we have almost everything besides the big furniture...our bedroom set, couch, piano, Cora's dresser & glider. Our friend Ben brought Cora's crib over in his truck 2 nights ago so she's been sleeping in comfort and adjusting perfectly! She LOVES all the room to run around and she thinks it's so cool that all her toys keep trickling in. It's like she's missed them.
We slept here for the third night last night and we're getting the U-Haul today to finish bringing all the big furniture. Two of my friends from church will be sending their husbands over to help after work and then they're bringing us dinner...so sweet! We've been so lucky to have so much help from family and friends. We could NOT have done it without any them!
Shawn and Michael...hard at work!
6 comments:
House looks good! I'm so happy for you guys. Looks like an awfully big house for only one child...
Justin
and is Shawn wearing a soccer shirt? >sigh<
Oh Chelsea Lou it looks so great!! I am excited for you guys and am incredibly jealous of all the space you have now! I do love the orange for Cora's little play room. It's very festive:) I wish we could have been down there to help you guys too:( Miss you!
You're right Justin, it IS an awful lot of space for only one child. You guys need to have some babies and come visit LOTS and LOTS! :)
So exciting!!! and whoa...that's a ton a taping! Props to you guys for all that work. It is exhausting! I love the orange...have fun decorating. When is the sealing by the way? I need to get tickets pronto!
I'm sorry! I thought I told you guys when I was in Reno. Sorry for the mix-up. Anyway, tt is going to be Friday the 13th (ooooo, scary!) and Saturday the 14th.
Post a Comment