My friend Sariah, her husband Greg & their son Camden came to visit us from Reno for the weekend! Cora was born on 08/28/05 and Camden was born on 09/29/05...how cute! We've already discussed the fact that they CANNOT get married! My daughter will not be "Cora Lee Free!" Not gonna happen :)
Cora LOVED having a constant playmate this weekend and was so excited to show off all her toys. Each morning she'd wake up and immediately say "Camden! Camden!" It was so cute. She also grew quite fond of Sariah and says her name perfectly. I was looking back on some pictures of Cora & Camden from past visits and I just had to post them along with a few from the weekend. I think Sariah got a few more from the weekend on her camera and will be posting them soon, I'm sure.




9 comments:
Oh how cute! I'm so glad you posted that! Look how little they were! Oh my gosh!!! I have to get started on my post of Chuck e Cheese and our weekend at the Mann's. Stay tuned and thanks again for letting us come and visit!
They are so cute. They sure have changed. It's going to be so fun watching the two of grow through the years. You never know she could be "Cora Lee Mann Free" someday. Kids have a way of falling in love no matter what their parents say. I wanted all my girls to be at least 25. Maybe Carrie. Oops. To late. Thanks for the fun pictures.
Karen
No one ever says their middle name on a regular basis Chelsea Lou. And Cora Free does not sound bad at all. I don't think you should negate the possibilities. Besides, how cool would it be for you and Sariah to be in-laws!
P.S. I hope now that Sariah is gone, you are back on track reminding her of her Auntie A-mi-mi. I don't want to hear that Cora started recognizing Sariah's feet in the bathroom stall:)
Haha! You're funny Amy Lou! Cora has most definately not forgotten you. Sariah got to hear plenty about Auntie Ami-mi and Uncle...you know.
yes I got to hear about Uncle...um swear word swear word...quite I bit. I loved it!
What does she call Justin?
Ummmm, I'll have to leave that one up to Amy to tell you at another time, and another place. I don't allow profanity on my blog :)
I really want a picture of the purple car Chelsea Lou!
Post a Comment