So in the spirit of Halloween (and in the spirit of me noticing that it's now super easy to put vidoes on my blog) I thought I'd post this video from last year since I don't really have anything more recent than that...so sad, I know! I'm a horrible mother! Anyway, Cora got this Halloween pop-up book that makes scary halloween noises each time you turn the page. There's one page that has a witch laugh and Cora's immitaion of it was sooooo funny! This was before she was even saying a whole lot so it was even more funny at the time. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERONE & ENJOY!!!
4 comments:
That is just priceless! So darn cute. And the car is nice too...kinda purple-plumish...I like it.
John and I've just watched this again (about the 12th time for me) and it makes me laugh out loud every time...him too...:)
I remember seeing this for the first time - what a riot! It still makes me laugh so hard! You should submit it to...someone. Or at least put it on youtube. Look into it, will you?
I vote for "Funniest Videos"...I think it'd be a shoo-in...especially now just before Halloween.
Post a Comment