So here are some pics of Shawn's new car (not actually his car but pics I got off the internet of another car that's exactly the same). The actual color is called "Black Cherry Pearl" but I was giving him a hard time saying it's PURPLE! I still think if someone's going to generalize the color they'd say purple but Shawn says "Burgundy". What do you all think?


7 comments:
hmmm...a little too close to purple to not be called purple. :) love the car! i can kinda see a little red in one of the pics.
IT'S NOT PURPLE!!! It's maroon! Those pictures are deceiving! I can't help it if at exactly the right angle with the correct temperature sunlight hitting it, that it makes the human eye perceive the wrong color!!
Shawn, I am totally with you on the maroon or burgandy color. I had a van once. It was BLUE but there are certain kids who insisted it was purple. It was in no way purple. Nice car though.
Karen R.
I like the official name of black cherry pearl. It makes me want to drink an italian soda or eat a jolly rancher.
It looks like a plum color to me, more burgundy than purple in my opinion.
Aunt Linda
Sorry Shawn. I would go with Chelsea Lou on this one. Ina general sense, it is a purple car.
If I was going to imagine the color "black cherry pearl", this is exactly the color I would imagine...neither purple nor burgundy - and wow, is this a great conversation!
Post a Comment