Well, I finally tried the sponge curler thing again with Cora and got the results I was looking for the first time...sort of. I left them in ALL MORNING until chuch (1:30pm)! Shawn and I laughed for about 20 minutes b/c she looked so funny! Cute, but funny. The curls were a little tighter than I expected but they grew on me. So here it is...SUPER CURL!



8 comments:
Oh my gosh! It's so darling! It'll probably still be adorable tomorrow, too. The headband is the perfect thing for it. Did they love it at church?
Holy Cow Chelsea Lou she does look like Shirley Temple!!! That is the cutest thing ever!!
That is soooo cute.
She is too cute!! I love the curls!!
Oh Chelsea she is so adorable with the curls.
Karen
She looks like one of the little cherubs from a Botticelli painting. It's awesome. How long did the curl hold?
Super cute. I love it! Did she seem irritated having the curlers in her hair?
The curl held for the whole day rally well. I brushed it out before bed...super poof! One side was still pretty intact by morning but the side she apparently slept on was completely flat.
She didn't seem irritated at all having the curlers in. I thought I'd be fighting her the whole morning trying to keep them in but she seemed to not even notice.
Post a Comment