Who doesn't LOVE sponge curlers? I saw a package of them at wal-mart for pretty cheap and thought it would be SO fun to try and put them in Cora's hair. She held quite still while I put them all in and didn't try to pull any of them out. I was way impressed! I took a TON of "before" pictures but didn't take any "after" pictures. I wasn't able to leave them in long enough to dry all the way so it didn't really turn out. I'm going to do it again on Sunday morning and since we don't have church until 1:30 they should be nice and dry...dry = SUPER CURL! I'm so excited!
10 comments:
Ok...so that is about the cutest thing I have seen! I can not believe she held still for that!! She is adorable. Oh and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...(yesterday,but I did call in my defense...)Thanks for the adorable blog.
Chelsea those pictures are so cute. She looks just like we did when mom made us wear those little sponge curlers! She doesn't look like she hates as mucha s we did though:)
P.S. Her hair is looking very strawberry in those pictures. It's so cute:)
I remember when my mom used to put me in curlers. It was embarrassing.
Justin
Wow! Cora is getting so big! I am going to have to get some pictures from mom and dad's trip to Vegas of Cora printed off for grandma. I am trying to come out there this spring or summer so hopefully I will get to see you guys!
She's so cute! Can't wait to see how the curls turn out. Somewhere I have a picture of me, Debbie and Linda all in sponge rollers, too. They're still funny! Also, I suck! I kept thinking all day yesterday that I was forgetting something. I even took out my birthday cheat sheet to make sure I didn't skip one...; but it was your anniversary - I'm so sorry! I'll get better, I swear...
I have a picture somewhere of Amy, Devyn and Chelsea all in sponge curlers and pajamas and it's so cute. Sponge curlers will never die. I only hope that Lily will one day have enough hair to warrant sponge curlers...ah to dream.
So adorable. You need to scrap book all this. I tried doing this with Maddy’s hair a while ago for dance and it was hilarious. Maddy has tons of hair so it required tons of curlers. Let’s just say we haven’t done it since.
Hey I'm at your house right now...and it's Sunday! Can't wait to see it in person! (you're in the shower)Hopefully Camden won't want them in too! Oh dear!
Wow- You did a really good job putting them in. I usually get bored before emery does and they've never stayed in until they were dry. I can't wait to see what it looks like! Great pics
Allie
Post a Comment