So, I wandered over to the Grundy's blog, which I always suspected harbored unsavory content if you looked hard enough, only to have the truth of their lifestyle revealed scandalously to the whole world. If you are under 18, you will need to close your browser window now, for my descriptions are forced to be tawdry enough to warrant my arrest in 15 or 16 states.
Everyone is of legal age? Excellent, we may begin our harrowing descent into what I can only describe as "a cave of sin, epically proportioned such that it would be a fitting tomb for the biblical Leviathan, greatest of sea-dwelling monsters".
After considerable introspection, I have decided that it is my moral duty to call a boycott, a blogcade, if you will, against the Grundys. I ventured forth, nobly, I might add, into their den of harlotry, only to find descriptions and images of the utmost pornographical nature. There was dancing, and gymnasiums and LEOTARDS. My eyes, now ever-seared with the pink and blue spandex of porno-gymnasts, weep for the Grundys. Their now-assured eternal suffering in the bottom most pits of hell, raking forever the ash-font spewed remnants of the damned, brings no joy to my heart. Let us rise up, and do what we can in this dark hour: ward off the evil, and ne'er visit the Grundy blog again.
6 comments:
I apologize for my husband's sarcasm, to those of you who don't know him well enough to understand it :)
That is soooo funny! I got the sarcasm and it adds to the whole gym issues with so called porn. So funny, so funny.
I too call for a "blogcade" of the Grundy's blog. It is filthy, it is smutty, and just has no place in the blog world.
Justin
P.S. Thank you for being such a stalwart defender of righteousness, Shawn.
I am just glad the twins were not in the room when we checked auntie Amy and uncle Justin's blog...thank you Shawn for speaking the truth.;)
I believe that gyms were made for people over 50 so we could think we we were under 50.
Every morning the same group of 50 year olds work out for an hour. Everyone wears a full body armour (old sweats, head to toe) and listen to sixties music.
That is what God intended for a gym to be.
The only negative thing about this picture is listening to all of the bones creak as time passes.
Someday Amy and Justin will come to the realization that a real gym will build bodies and character.
I like my gym mostly because people won't laugh at me like they would at Gold's.
Post a Comment