Shawn and I watched the twins for a little bit on Sunday while Jeremy and Sarah looked at houses with Sarah's Dad. The kids had so much fun together! I took a really cute video of them running back and forth, which will probably make you dizzy but it's still cute! They were doing this for like 30 minutes! It's so funny what keeps kids busy.

Yes, they're all in there...

7 comments:
Ummm, I forgot to explain my daughter's outfit. She has an adorable skirt to go with that shirt, which she wore to church that day. When we got home she wanted to lose the tights and the skirt but keep the shirt. And she wanted "polk-a-dot pants!" So I said what the heck, I'll pick my battles. (Whew, I just had to get that out there.)
Wow, I usually dont run unless someone is chasing me...to be a kid again.
Wouldn't you just love to bottle that energy!! So darn cute....
I also want to add that all the way home Elizabeth kept saying,"Chelsea, where are you?" in her saddest voice. They both love you guys and we appreciate you watching them for us. It is not easy watching them on top of your own so thanks again.
Thanx, I was real worried about the outfit, I will sleep better tonight :) I love that those three are so close in age, that will be so fun for them later, and now.
I'm glad you explained about the outfit. I was wondering if it was something daddy put together while mommy was taking a nap like the clothes on top of the pajamas:)
I have to say I love their little panting as they run back and forth. Its also funny how you tell Cora to be careful and she still took out Elijah. And I love how Elizabeth came over to Shawn mid-run for a little lovin:)
Does Elijah always have the yellow flute when he is at your house. It seems like it to me. The collision was hysterical and the hug was so classic Elizabeth. So precious.
Post a Comment