Sunday, January 27, 2008

Potty Talk

So I'm not trying to make a habbit out of posting videos of my daughter on the potty, it's just that's when she talks A LOT and it's the ONLY time she's somewhat stationary so it's easy to get video of her. We spent quite a while on the potty a few days ago and I got a lot of cute footage, so here are some videos for your entertainment. Enjoy!

ABC whisper...not sure why.

"Weeeeeeeeeee!"

Counting - "1, 2, 3.......11, 12, 14, 14, 19, 16, teen, teen, 14, 16, 19, 20!"

Going Pee. I didn't really mean to get this one on tape. She was about to count for me but then she started peeing. She gets so excited, I just had to post it. Sorry if you think it's grose or offensive :(

14 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

OK that is so hilarious. She is so cute. I just love her squeezable cheeks:)

Allie and Spencer said...

Those are the funniest videos ever! I like how she ended the "wheee" video by sticking her thumb in her mouth. cute cute cute!

Justin and Amy said...

Holy cow Chelsea Lou! She is so freakin cute!!!! I love all of them. I was trying to pick a favorite, but I can't. They are so funny. I love the whisper, I love the counting order, I love how she plays with the back of the toilet, and I love how excited she is to get a fruit snack. That just made my day:)

Chad and Kelly said...

Don't worry, we all have tapes or pictures of our kids on the potty, it is part of parenthood...nothing is strange to us. The peeing one is my favorite, which might not have been so funny if we hadn't have seen the signing and the counting that lead up to the peeing! I also love her face and the fact that she suprises herself! What kids will do for a fruit snack!

Betty Brackett said...

LOL...those could not possible be either gross or offensive...how cute! I love the one where she's playing with the back of the toilet seat...like she's roller-coasting down the side or something....still laughing...she's so bloody cute.

Justin and Amy said...

These are probably the funniest videos on the internet. Who knew that Cora could be such a rockstar while sitting on the potty?

Coincidentally, that's the same expression I get on my face when I pee.

Justin

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, Those are adorable. She has the most expressive face. I was however a little concerned for the hand all over the toilet seat. Only because I know this must have been so hard for you to watch, knowing all your OCD's. :) Keep those potty shots coming:)

Karen

Chelsea said...

I'm OCD enough to wipe it down with a clorox wipe everytime we use it, so it didn't bother me too much :)

Greg and Sariah said...

Good tip Chels...wipe down seat each use with clorox wipe. I told myself I would try to start potty-training again in feb. And well it's here and I just don't want to. But that's a good idea...wipe it down every use....my problem is Camden tells me to go away. Yah...like I haven't seen your thingy already Camden! This crazy kid of mine. She's so smart, it's time for a trip to Reno. I'll set up a school for all of Camden's friends and Miss Mann can come teach abc's and 123's. Put her in a skirt and all the boys will listen. hehehe

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I finally got to listen...my computer doesn't have sound so I have to wait and use Terry's. Just adorable, I like the counting one the best and I love her hair.

Her little voice is just adorable, she's getting so smart :)

How did you get the music on there, and who was the artist? I loved the songs.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

OK never mind I figured it out.

Lori said...

I'm a little late getting to these - haven't been on the blogs in a while. The videos are so stinking adorable! The peeing one is definitely my favorite, just because she's so excited - and that little smile at the end. Oh my gosh, it just makes me cry. Putting her thumb in her mouth after counting is awesome, too. I love her!

Lori said...

Okay, I realize I made a mistake. The thumb in the mouth was after wheeeeeee. Still stinking cute!

Jim said...

I truly appreciated the peeing video. As you get older, you will come to the time when you get excited about peeing again.

Cora is so cute I can't wait to see her next month,