Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our Christmas

Cora's 1st Christmas:
Cora's 2nd Christmas:
This Christmas! Cora is really into anything Mickey Mouse right now so she got a ton of Mickey stuff. Aunt Lori and Uncle Jim got her a lap top and it was one of the only things that she opened and right away knew what it was. "COMPUTER!" she said. Such a Daddy's girl :)
Auntie Devyn and Uncle Michael got her bowling pins which were the hit of the morning. Michael played with her forever! It took a lot of work too b/c it takes time to set all the pins up but only takes a few seconds for her to knock them all down.
The bowling set came with little plastic bowling balls but she wasn't quite getting the effect she wanted so she went with a bigger ball...(a Mickey Mouse ball).

Here she is, assuming the position: And then rolling around in the pins was an added bonus. She's so cute! She did this process about 50 times!

6 comments:

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Ooh ooh ooh, I get to be the first one to comment-take that Grandma and Aunt Linda!!! I knew staying up until 1:30 would have it's rewards.

Your daughter is so totally precious, it's almost unbelievable. You need to post another video soon, because her voice is one of my favorite sounds in the world.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

She is so sweet. I love that she puts her hands up in the air to "throw" the ball. I loved the first and second Christmas pictures. She has grown so much.

Justin and Amy said...

She has gotten so dang big! I miss her:) (And you:))

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Dang DeEtte ! I guess checking the blogs every half hour isn't enough anymore, I will have to step up my game. It is fun to be first to comment, I'm not going to lie.

Cora is adorable, It's amazing to see the three different years one after the other, very fun. I like her voice too :)

Betty Brackett said...

I love the three different Christmas year pictures...when you start out so cute, it's hard to get cuter every year, but she does it :)

Lori said...

Isn't it crazy how much the little ones change from Christmas to Christmas, while at the same time staying just the same? She is adorable, and I really miss hearing her! Looks like she had a blast, though. The bowling game never goes away - I'm pretty sure we got them as kids, and I know my kids got them. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!